 Local / United States / California / Los Angeles / 43
42  |  44
Subject:
Anyone in LA?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.la
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 23:48:41 GMT

Hello?

Are there any other LEGO fans in the Los Angeles area that care to consider
communicative acknowledgement of their presence?

Yours in Redondo Beach,

Henry Lim

http://www.geocities.com/droideka13