Subject:
San Jose Mindstorm Experts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 22:33:12 GMT

  This may help...I just recieved it this afternoon, so it sounds like
the same group that you are looking for. (Now I know a bit more about
what they are planning to organize! ;-)

        -Z-

From: "Rob Fields" <rfields@renegademarketing.com>
To: <info@baylug.org>
Subject: San Jose Mindstorm Experts
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 13:00:02 -0500

To Whom It May Concern:

Would you be able to point me towards someone in the LUGNET San Jose?  We're
putting on an event in San Jose for one of our clients, and the
entertainment will be Lego Mindstorms.  We'd like to have about six (6)
people who know the ins and outs of the Mindstorms to be at the event at
technical advisors.

The timing on this event is tentatively the end of March.

Any direction you can provide will be much appreciated.

Thanks, and best regards,
Rob Fields
Renegade Marketing Group
at Chelsea Market
75 Ninth Avenue,
4th Floor
NYC 10011
646.486.7715 (direct)
646.486.7700 (main)
646.486.7800 (fax)
rfields@renegademarketing.com

--
    The Bay Area LEGO Users Group (BayLUG) is open to kids of all ages.
homepage - http://BayLUG.org   membership - http://BayLUG.org/membership.html