 Local / United States / California / *2378 (-20)
  Re: set 7221

(...) I cut the DPI in half, so you should be able to load it better. The main reason I left the image so large was for the detail. (URL) (20 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: set 7221

Hi! Michael Hopkins wrote to me as below. I do admit that I was a bit tired/unpacient and upset at the moment, and did not want to harm anyone. Ma apologioes for that. It is good that people post pictures etc. On the other hand, posting a 1 Mb (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: set 7221

The picture is to big, it only opens partly. When do people learn to resize their pictures? S Russell Clark <rclark@telis.org> wrote in message news:HrEBEH.Kzr@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) only (...) databases. (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: set 7221

(...) See (URL) for more info. I didn't go to an AMC theater during the holidays, dang it! James Wilson Dallas, TX (20 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  set 7221

My sister picked this set up for me from an AMC movie theater. It was in the kid's pack. Warning: huge image! (URL) have not seen this set mentioned before, and I don't know if it is the only set available, or if there are others. Feel free to use (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Matt's Roller Coaster is Back!

I will be showing my roller coaster one last time at (URL) PDX> this February. If you want to see it in action, come to this event, because it will be taken apart afterwards (unless someone decides they want to own it for themselves, of course). See (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.loc.us.or, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.loc.ca.bc, lugnet.loc.us.id, lugnet.loc.us.ca, FTX) !!

  Sacramento Brick Builders first meeting this Saturday Jan. 10th!

Hi all, This is just a reminder that the Sacramento Brick Builders (SacBB) will have our first meeting on January 10th, 2004, from 11AM-3PM in the community room of the Colonial Heights Branch of the Sacramento Public Library, located at 4799 (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jan-04, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.sacbb, FTX)

  BrickFest Display Cards

BrickFest PDX, Portland, OR....is only 46 days away! Have you reserved your MOC Display space yet? and have you checked out what we are organizing for this event? (URL) Display Cards are available for registered participants to complete. If you plan (...) (20 years ago, 29-Dec-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.build, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.us.or, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.loc.us.id, lugnet.loc.us.nv, lugnet.loc.us.ca) !!

  Re: Cambria Earthquake Tracking

(...) I think they do. And what is cool is that once you've done survey for one they have a list of others they figure you may have info on (mine called up Loma Prieta and Northridge). And you need not give any info beside your zip code. (...) Gak, (...) (21 years ago, 22-Dec-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, FTX)

  Cambria Earthquake Tracking

For those of you who felt the Cambria earthquake a while ago there is data collection link at (URL). Click on the "Did you feel it?" link. Maggie C. (21 years ago, 22-Dec-03, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.loc.us.la, lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

  Official BrickFest PDX Hotel

Hi All, Well we have an official BrickFest PDX hotel, the Red Lion. Details and photos are on the BrickFest PDX web site ((URL) The Red Lion is located across the northeast corner from the Oregon Convention Center, about a 3 minute walk (maybe a 1 (...) (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.loc.us.or, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.loc.us.id, lugnet.loc.us.nv, lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.loc.us.mt, lugnet.loc.us.wy, lugnet.loc.us.ut) !

  BrickFest call for club and organization links

This is an invitation to all clubs and organizations that have members registered to attend BrickFest PDX 2004. ON our main page have a list of links to clubs and sponsors that are participating in the event. Simply email info@brickfest.com and (...) (21 years ago, 16-Dec-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org, lugnet.loc.us.or, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.loc.us.id, lugnet.loc.us.nv, lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.loc.us.mt) !

  BrickFest PDX Community Involvement Update

I'm starting to get lots of questions from many of you about what to do and how to get involved in BrickFest PDX. So here is a short list. I hope this will help. Register (URL) Advanced registration deadline is January 30th. Then, Preparing for the (...) (21 years ago, 15-Dec-03, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.loc.us.or, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.loc.us.id, lugnet.loc.us.nv, lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.loc.us.mt) !!

  Finally, pictures of some MOCs

Now that I have finally gotten a digital camera, I have gotten around to taking some pictures of the stuff I built for our train layout. Santa Cruz Lighthouse, Route 66 Diner, my 9/11 memorial: (URL) Francisco Cable Cars monorail: (URL) (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  REMINDER: BayLTC at GATS this weekend!

For Immediate Release Contact: Russell Clark rclark@telis.org 408.605.5412 (cell) Please note, some of the information has been updated. SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA, CA - The Bay Area LEGO Train Club (BayLTC) is pleased to announce that we have been (...) (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.sacbb, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Brick Testament in San Jose Mercury News this Saturday - this time for real!

OK, it ended up being delayed for a month, but the San Jose Mercury News is finally going to be running their story on The Brick Testament on Saturday, November 22nd. Look for it in the Family & Religion section. This latest flurry of media (...) (21 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.books, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.oak)

  Re: Dates of New Lego Store openings?

(...) Yeah...I heard something about that as well. Lucky folks those folks are indeed ;) (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.us.il, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Sacramento Brick Builders needs a logo!

Hello Sacramento area Lego fans, The new Sacramento Lego club needs a logo, and I am looking for your input! If anyone is interested in designing a logo for our new club, the Sacramento Brick Builders, please let me know. Our abbreviated name is (...) (21 years ago, 10-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.us.sacbb, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  BayLTC confirmed for GATS

For Immediate Release Contact: Russell Clark rclark@telis.org 408.605.5412 (cell) SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA, CA - The Bay Area LEGO Train Club (BayLTC) is pleased to announce that we have been "confirmed for show" for the Great American Train Show (...) (21 years ago, 6-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.sacbb, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Sacramento Brick Builders - our first meetings!

Hello fellow Sacramento area Lego enthusiasts! I am pleased to announce that we have found a meeting location for the Sacramento Lego club, and I have scheduled our first two meetings! They are still some time away due to room availability, but I (...) (21 years ago, 6-Nov-03, to lugnet.org.us.sacbb, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact