 Off-Topic / Geek / 4567
Re: Cambria Earthquake Tracking
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la
Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 2003 21:19:39 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Maggie Cambron wrote:
   For those of you who felt the Cambria earthquake a while ago there is data collection link at

http://pasadena.wr.usgs.gov/shake/ca/STORE/X40148755/ciim_display.html.

Click on the “Did you feel it?” link.

Maggie C.

FUT to geek only.

Do they do this for most quakes?

I think they do. And what is cool is that once you’ve done survey for one they have a list of others they figure you may have info on (mine called up Loma Prieta and Northridge). And you need not give any info beside your zip code.

Other groups you copied were lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf,lugnet.loc.us.ca,lugnet.loc.us.la,

I suspect you meant loc.us.ca.la ... unless a lot of people in New Orleans felt it?

Gak, I do better if I can copy and paste.