 Promotional / 1028
Re: set 7221
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 19:46:19 GMT

In lugnet.promo, Russell Clark wrote:
My sister picked this set up for me from an AMC movie theater. It was in the
kid's pack. Warning: huge image!

http://www.baylug.org/russellc/7221.jpg

I have not seen this set mentioned before, and I don't know if it is the only
set available, or if there are others. Feel free to use it in set databases.

Russell
BayLUG/BayLTC

See http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/031216/165768_1.html for more info.  I didn't go to
an AMC theater during the holidays, dang it!
James Wilson
Dallas, TX