 Local / United States / Arizona / 175 (-20)
  Let's Meet

Ok, working on setting up a meeting place and time for us LEGO fans in Phoenix. When: Sept 17th, Friday, 8:00 pm Where: Burton Library 1221 N Central Ave Phoenix I live at 19th ave and Glendale, so I figured a central place might work. Friday or (...) (20 years ago, 11-Sep-04, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: LETS DO IT

(...) I posted here but I have found that posting to local groups sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. (no nibbles so far on my post that I'm coming to Boise ID next week...) I'll also say that my visit to a locale (and the subsequent impromptu (...) (20 years ago, 9-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.us.az, lugnet.org)

  Re: LETS DO IT

(...) No I am saying that all of us that live in the Metro Phoenix Area should get together and form a group. AZLUG (20 years ago, 9-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.us.az, FTX)

  Re: LETS DO IT

(...) Well, if it was a tuesday night or a saturday, I was stuck in class. If it was between 7:30 and 3:00 Tuesday through Friday, I was stuck at work. If it was between 10:00 and 3:00 on Monday, I was stuck in counciling/doctors' appointments. If (...) (20 years ago, 9-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: LETS DO IT

(...) Apparently, stuck on the pot. ;-) (20 years ago, 9-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: LETS DO IT

(...) Ya, where were you guys 2 weeks ago when I was in town?:-) (20 years ago, 9-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  LETS DO IT

ANY ONE FROM PHOENIX WANT TO GET OFF THE POT AND GET A GROUP TOGETHER? I AM UP FOR IT. LARRY (20 years ago, 9-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: Coming to Phoenix 22-26 March 2004

(...) Ack - by the time I checked my email, it's already Friday! There's not much of an active group in this area (if they are active - they're hiding from me too well). Mark (20 years ago, 26-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Coming to Phoenix 22-26 March 2004

Hi,I'm flying in Monday AM and out Friday early afternoon. (short notice as usual, but that's the nature of my work) So, as is traditional when coming to a new area or one I haven't visited in a while, this post is to let folks know and see if (...) (20 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Lego article in the Republic

Found this in the Arizona Republic this morning. (URL) Jason (20 years ago, 11-Jan-04, to lugnet.loc.us.az, FTX)

  LEGO Master Builders Search comes to Phoenix - Dec 9th

I attend DeVry, which happens to be next door to the Phoenix Art Institute, and I saw a flyer about this, and confirmed it via a visit to the official website. Arrrrrgh - I just started a new job and between work and classes Tuesdays is the day I (...) (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.us.az.phx, lugnet.loc.us.az, FTX)

  Re: Arizona LUG?

(...) There seems to be too few of us in the Phoenix area and we have too wide a range of LEGO theme interests to do something common on a regular basis. But I'm interested. EMAIL: mdublade@yahoo.com (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Arizona LUG?

I'm in the process of relocating to Scottsdale. Is there an Arizona LUG, or any interest in one? (21 years ago, 11-Sep-03, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Arizona User Group?

Hello all, I just got a chance to read through all of the posts since my initial one. Some answers: short on time-I have 3 daughters and another on the way Location-I am in Chandler Some questions: Arizona User Group - Just got partial answers - and (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-03, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: DESLUG

(...) (URL) they'll be here in july... i'll definetly be there. (21 years ago, 13-Mar-03, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: DESLUG

(...) GATS is short for the Great American Train Show. It is a traveling show where local model railroaders set up. They come to Phoenix and Tucson yearly, IRRC, around December and Janurary repectivly. The GATS show is a fav of all the train (...) (21 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: DESLUG

Other names which could be possible include: Grand Canyon State LTC/LUG (GCSLUG) Valley of the Sun LTC/LUG -if the Tucsonians don't want to do a club with us- (VSLUG) Desert LTC/LUG (DLUG or DESLUG) And even, we can get away from the whole "LUG" (...) (21 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: DESLUG

John Neal, one of the most famous Lego Train Builders, may join a club if we start it? I am humbled! Neat logo John, thanks for making it! Since the ATSF is still one of our main railways, that LTC logo would be very fitting! It is neat, let us not (...) (21 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: DESLUG

I always liked AZLUG. Jason (...) (21 years ago, 12-Mar-03, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

  Re: DESLUG

(...) Now this topic interests me, because I will most likely end up in Arizona (but not for quite a while yet). I had even thought up a name "AZLTC" or AZLUG if you will. Heck, I even made a logo: (URL) unite! :-) JOHN (21 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.loc.us.az)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact