 Local / United States / Arizona / 158
Re: DESLUG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.az
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 22:34:20 GMT

John Neal, one of the most famous Lego Train Builders, may join a club if we
start it?  I am humbled!

Neat logo John, thanks for making it!  Since the ATSF is still one of our
main railways, that LTC logo would be very fitting!  It is neat, let us not
lose it for the day when we'll need it!

Jeremy

In lugnet.loc.us.az, John Neal writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.az, Jeremy Scott writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.co, Larry Lesser writes:
Any builders in Arizona want to start up a new club? Not sure if the state
ever had one, but if we didn't lets start one.

DESLUG

Is that DesertLug? Sounds kind of like "The Slug" ... lol!
But then ArizonaLug would be "A Slug" so we can't win!

Well, I would like a club, but it wouldn't work until after the summer for
me.  I'll help with the organization of it, if there is support for it.
And, if we get the interest, the Pheonix GATS show happens in December, so
we can make that our inagural show.

Now this topic interests me, because I will most likely end up in Arizona (but
not for quite a while yet).  I had even thought up a name "AZLTC" or AZLUG if
you will.  Heck, I even made a logo:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/J-2/ProspectiveLTClogos/azltclogoidea.jpg

Arizonans unite! :-)

JOHN