 Local / United States / Arizona / 168
Re: Coming to Phoenix 22-26 March 2004
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.az
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 2004 20:28:02 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.az, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
Hi,I'm flying in Monday AM and out Friday early afternoon.  (short notice as
usual, but that's the nature of my work)

So, as is traditional when coming to a new area or one I haven't visited in a
while, this post is to let folks know and see if there's a chance for a get
together...

Any interest in getting together Tuesday Wednesday or Thursday after work? Drop
me a line or give me a call on my cell.

Thanks!

Larry Pieniazek

Ack - by the time I checked my email, it's already Friday! There's not much of
an active group in this area (if they are active - they're hiding from me too
well).

Mark