 Local / United States / *12539 (-20)
  Re: Bellevue WA Store opening July 10th and SEALUG Meeting

(...) But I really did think about it. But I am going out of town on Sunday for about a week so I will not be able to :( I am after the Duplo Promo bricks if they have them, so if you get any extras keep me in mind, I am always buying/trading/giving (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.us.wa)

  Re: July Meeting - 7/11/04

In lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, Eric Sophie wrote: What: GardenSLUG Meeting, Sunday 7/11/04. 2:00pm and on.... How: Please RSVP Where: My house, 18th floor, Jersey City Water front. NY Skyline view. Agenda: Build, discuss, opportunites, news, fun. Open (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jul-04, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.ny)

  Re: Bellevue WA Store opening July 10th and SEALUG Meeting

(...) Bellevue Square but have no confirmation. Thanks Daniel (20 years ago, 9-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.us.wa)

  AFOLs Comic book distribution @ BrickFest 2004

Hi All, The new AFOLs Comic books are NOW available!!! You may have seen Jake's announcement several months ago (URL) These books are for handing out at shows and events as a “recruiting” tool and to tell people about AFOLs. In a nutshell the comic (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.org, lugnet.people.newbie, lugnet.publish, FTX) !!

  Bellevue WA Store opening July 10th and SEALUG Meeting

(...) It opens this Saturday at 10am. There will be a couple of people from SEALUG[1] there. Our meeting is also being held that afternoon in Edmonds. If you are interested, come on up. Get the directions from the SEALUG yahoo[2] group. The draft (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.us.wa)

  Bellevue Lego store open?

The wispers in the background say the new Lego store in Bellevue should be open by now - or any day now... anybody in the area confirm or deny? Thanks Mark P (URL) (20 years ago, 9-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.us.wa)

  Re: Target Clearance

Whats up with the Target stores? The one in Boulder has not dropped the prices yet! This inconsistency is not good for my patience ;-) Ram "Duane Hess" <LEGOZILLA@HOTMAIL.COM> wrote in message news:I0K2oM.J27@lugnet.com... (...) down (...) some (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

  Target Clearance

The Target in Broomfield (120th & Wadsworth) has some of its sets marked down 50% (URL) there for sure. There were one or two Spiderman sets left as well as some Harry Potter. (Sorry, no specifics) -Duane (20 years ago, 8-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

  Re: MichLUG imembers are looking to acquire some things

(...) I think we have enough volunteers, we're in the process of working through what we need. Thanks to all who contacted us! (20 years ago, 8-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.us.ca)

  Sacramento Brick Builders meeting + BBQ on Sunday, July 18th

The Sacramento Brick Builders July meeting will be held on Sunday, July 18th, from 10AM-2PM, at the rear patio of the Stonegate Country Club in Davis. The club is located at: 919 Lake Blvd. Davis, CA 95616 It is about a 20-30 minute drive from (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.loc.us.nv.ren, lugnet.org.us.sacbb, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, FTX)

  Re: Club Logos and Website Club Links for the BrickFest website

(...) Will you be attending BrickFest? Among all the wonderful things we are working on for BrickFest, creating a fun filled environment is at the top of our list. One way we hope to do this is by encouraging all of you who plan to attend, to bring (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jul-04, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.org)

  Re: PaB in Colorado Mills

(...) Were there any parts in trans-blue (actually, I think it's trans-dark blue...)? -Duane (20 years ago, 7-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.us.co, FTX)

  Re: In Southern California

(...) I'll be at the show, as will some of the other LUGOLA folks. I'll be bopping around for Friday and Saturday but if there's going to be an agreed upon time then we oughta make plans. There's a discussion about this on the LUGOLA area: (URL) (20 years ago, 6-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.lego)

  Re: PaB in Colorado Mills

Hot. I'll have to get down there tomorrow. Soren (20 years ago, 6-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

  Re: PaB in Colorado Mills

(...) Well, sorry to reply to my own post, but I'm back and it was good for me. The bags are $7.49 with tax, and while the selection is limited, there's still some hot things to be had. Unusual Colors: 1x1 Knight Bus Purple Brick (in w/ the 1x1's) (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.us.co, FTX)

  Re: PaB in Colorado Mills

(...) Well, awesome, Ram! Thanks for the scoop! I'm off to Colo Mills! Kevin (20 years ago, 5-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

  Re: PaB in Colorado Mills

I was there on Saturday and they had it. No kidding! There were some interesting colours -- like a pink I have not seen before. Also, the bag looked kinda small. I wonder if I can find the post which talked about optimizing number of brinks in a (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

  One week left - more pics from BayLTC Pleasanton Show

Since June 12, the Bay Area LEGO Train Club (BayLTC) has had a layout on display at the Amador-Livermore Valley Historical Society and Museum in Pleasanton, California. There is one week left until we take it down next weekend on July 11. This (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jul-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, FTX)

  Re: PaB in Colorado Mills

(...) Really? You're not just pulling my leg? I was just there not two weeks ago, and they had no such thing... Kevin (20 years ago, 5-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

  PaB in Colorado Mills

Fill a bag for $6.95, if I remember the price right! - Ram - (20 years ago, 4-Jul-04, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact