 Announcements / 2614
2613  |  2615
Subject:
One week left - more pics from BayLTC Pleasanton Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 2004 07:10:43 GMT

Since June 12, the Bay Area LEGO Train Club (BayLTC) has had a layout on display at the Amador-Livermore Valley Historical Society and Museum in Pleasanton, California. There is one week left until we take it down next weekend on July 11.

This weekend we had a special display for the 4th of July weekend: a parade! Various members of the club built models which we lined up down “Main Street” on the layout. My personal contributions were an old-fashioned fire truck, a John Deere Model B tractor towing a flat bed trailer with a bluegrass band on the back, and a horse-drawn cart with four waving local citizens on it.

Here are some more pictures I took of the display:

Pictures taken June 26, showing models added in the two weeks since it opened. (Or view as a Brickshelf folder)

Pictures showing our 4th of July parade. (Or view as a Brickshelf folder)