 Local / United States / *12319 (-10)
  Re: April Meeting Info

(...) That's unfortunate. I was just getting my robot army geared up. Ehh, maybe I can take some pot shots at Soren's pirates. :-) Congrats on the new job. I know moving isn't fun, but you have to go where the $ is. -Duane (21 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

  MichLUG April Meeting Report

Another meeting, although we had a strange run of last minute cancelations from members, we still had seven members in attendance and one guest. A number of interesting new creations were brought and our guest (John M. Knight) brought more than (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi, FTX)

  2nd NYCLUG Meeting -- Sunday, April 18

Howdy all! Please highlight this message to ensure visibility on LUGNET. Looks like Sunday, April 18th is the (mostly) agreed upon date for the second NYCLUG. As with the first, it will take place at the Citigroup Center in Manhattan, again starting (...) (21 years ago, 4-Apr-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.ny, FTX)

  Re: April Meeting Info

(...) Well all -- I finally have a job. Only thing is it's back in NH -- so I will be a'drivin out of town this Wed. So, I will not make the meeting -- but, I hope to establish myself at the job and then work mostly from here. So, I will have to see (...) (21 years ago, 3-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

  April Meeting Info

The Colorado Lego User's Group will meet at the Boulder Public Library Main Branch (1000 Canyon Blvd., email me for further directions), 1:00-5:30, on Saturday, April 17th. Out-of-state AFOLs are welcome. We'll be in the kid's section. Soren (21 years ago, 3-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.us.co, lugnet.loc.us.ks, lugnet.loc.us.wy)

  Re: July 3 Public Display - Cleveland Ohio - Solicitation for Participants

"BrickBuy" <pjanssen@columbus.rr.com> wrote in message news:HvFyto.1wHJ@lugnet.com... (...) make (...) am (...) Sounds great Paul! All we need to do is sucker someone into building a nice keep now! :) (...) Just a few? :-D Track and baseplates (...) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  Re: Close to home???

(...) Hi Jeff! It's nice that you've got a family hobby going. :) Sorry I'm coming in this thread a little late. I haven't been reading much on Lugnet lately (outside of Starship) due to time, and would have missed it entirely if Teddy had not so (...) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-04, to lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.spr)

  RE: Close to home???

(...) some (...) I knew Hendo was from Greenfield, he mentioned that when I joined Starship. Can you send me some details and I will see what I can do (money for gas and such is limited at this time...Out of work on disability...) I have had an (...) (21 years ago, 31-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.spr)

  Re: Close to home???

(...) And then wrote: (...) Welcome, Jeffrey! There's a bunch of us out here. Hendo is probably the nearest to you (in Greenfrield); there's also a cluster of us in Westfield (south of Northampton) and nearby. We get together now and again--in fact, (...) (21 years ago, 31-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.loc.us.ma.spr)

  RE: Close to home???

Thanks Eric. I have joined the NELUG List (just sent a message off) and Here is that message for all you LUGNET users: "Thanks for the reply Eric. The big problem is that I am in north central Mass, Western MA (Springfield, Amherst area) and Eastern (...) (21 years ago, 31-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.us.ma)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact