 Local / United States / Colorado / 204
203  |  205
Subject:
April Meeting Info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co, lugnet.loc.us.ks, lugnet.loc.us.wy
Date:
Sat, 3 Apr 2004 16:15:42 GMT

The Colorado Lego User's Group will meet at the Boulder Public Library Main
Branch (1000 Canyon Blvd., email me for further directions), 1:00-5:30, on
Saturday, April 17th. Out-of-state AFOLs are welcome. We'll be in the kid's
section.

Soren