 Local / United States / Colorado / 212
Re: April Meeting Info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 2004 01:09:04 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.co, Derek Wittstruck wrote:
In lugnet.loc.us.co, Duane Hess wrote:
In lugnet.loc.us.co, Dave O'Hare wrote:
In lugnet.loc.us.co, Soren Roberts wrote:
The Colorado Lego User's Group will meet at the Boulder Public Library Main
Branch (1000 Canyon Blvd., email me for further directions), 1:00-5:30, on
Saturday, April 17th. Out-of-state AFOLs are welcome. We'll be in the kid's
section.

Soren

Well all -- I finally have a job.  Only thing is it's back in NH -- so I will be
a'drivin out of town this Wed.  So, I will not make the meeting -- but, I hope
to establish myself at the job and then work mostly from here.  So, I will have
to see how it goes.

Either way, I really enjoyed meeting all of ya!  AND, I won't actually be moving
the castle (and the rest of the house, of course) for a few months, so when I am
back in town (about 3 weeks) we will have to meet off schedule and complete the
battle for the Black Tower.  Ah, why not!

Dave O

That's unfortunate. I was just getting my robot army geared up. Ehh, maybe I can
take some pot shots at Soren's pirates.  :-)

Congrats on the new job. I know moving isn't fun, but you have to go where the $
is.

-Duane

I just completed my "little" robot for the space battle.  I've had some computer
problems so I still haven't been able to get any pics from the last meeting
posted, but one of these days, I will get them online for you guys to see.  I
know there was another person that lives in the FTC area, and I apologize for
not remembering your name, but would you be interested in carpooling?  Soren, I
think I'll take you up on those directions. :)
See ya guys in a few weeks, and hope to get my stuff posted.

l8rz
Derek

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like I'll be able to make this meeting.  I'm the
other one in the Ft. Collins area, Derek, so I'm sorry I won't be available to
car-pool.
I'll be looking forward to all of the pictures that you all will take!

-Joel