 Local / United States / Ohio / Cleveland / 262
Re: July 3 Public Display - Cleveland Ohio - Solicitation for Participants
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 2004 06:56:41 GMT

"BrickBuy" <pjanssen@columbus.rr.com> wrote in message

I have 6 medieval village buildings. Although I'm not going to be able to • make
it that day, I'll happily make them available, as well as other MOCs'. I • am
planning to make several more, but do not know when/if they'll be ready.

Sounds great Paul!  All we need to do is sucker someone into building a nice
keep now!  :)

ps. If you need track/plates, I got a few too that are available.

Just a few?  :-D

Track and baseplates would actually help out.  I was planning on buying
these myself, but if I can borrow them elsewhere then that will free up cash
for other things!  :)

Troy