 Local / United States / Ohio / Cleveland / 260
Re: July 3 Public Display - Cleveland Ohio - Solicitation for Participants
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 03:29:29 GMT

"Mike Thorn" <webmaster!@!roboticsresources.com> wrote in message

Glad to hear some info on this now. In regards to the themes...I am really • low
on Castle (and greys) and nonexistant on Trains, but I have a friend with • a lot
of Castle stuff that maybe he'd let me borrow for a day or two.

Bring your friend too!  :)

However, I just completed a MindStorms-powered automatic envelope stamper • for
use in assemblyline mailorder fulfillment. I was originally planning on • bringing
it...is there any room for it?  It fits on two large grey baseplates, I • think. A
little something for user interaction (activated from a distance, of • course). If
you'd rather not just let me know.

This sounds excellent to me.  Plan on bringing it, there is plenty of room.

I only listed trains and castle because that is what *I* have and know that
I can bring.  I am open to just about anything.

I ought to be able to rebuild my color-themed CCC walls. Perhaps they • could fit
in somewhere? If anybody has some extra soldiers and bowmen to man the • walls
that would be good - blasters and space helmets aren't exactly the right • era.

I'm not sure we need anymore walls.  I've got my black walls from the
We really need some buildings for inside the walls!  ;)

Troy