 Local / United States / *12085 (-20)
  Re: ChiLUG?

(...) only ones in the midwest that uses lugnet) I really like the idea of a non theme-based users group. I did attend the show at cantigny park, which i enjoyed VERY much, but it can be hard to talk technic worm joints and new articulation methods (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jan-04, to lugnet.loc.us.il.chi)

  Re: ChiLUG?

(...) Seems like a nice idea to me. Of course, I'm more into Mindstorms, and I live in Indiana. But if there was anything going on that I thought was interesting, I'd drive up for it. (21 years ago, 22-Jan-04, to lugnet.loc.us.il.chi)

  ChiLUG?

The discussion of a Chicago based LUG has never really come up. I think one of the reasons has been because NILTC took the role of a Chicago Lug and also because MichLUG does a lot with our area too. So, what would everyone (or anyone) think of a (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.loc.us.il.chi)

  Re: MichLUG to display at the Great American Train Show in Novi, MI

Correction: the show will be on Jan 24th & 25th (this weekend.) (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org, FTX)

  MichLUG to display at the Great American Train Show in Novi, MI

This will be MichLTC's 4th year displaying at the Great American Train show in Novi, MI. We frequently pull out all the stops for this show and this year is no exception. Looks for many new creations. We will have multiple drop sections, 3 9v train (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org)

  Re: January 17th Pictures

(...) There are some nice creations there; I'm sorry I couldn't see them in person. However, my wife gave birth to our second boy on Sunday morning, so I'm now hoping to make it to the February meeting. I definitely need to do some more building (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jan-04, to lugnet.loc.us.co, FTX)

  GtwLUG to show at GATS Jan 31-1 Feb

GtwLUG (Gateway LEGO Users Group) is set to show at the (URL) in Wentzville MO> (Saint Louis) on the 31st of Jan. and the 1st of Feb. This is our 2nd major event, we will have an 8x12 foot layout with trains, town, castle, space, and anything more (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.mo, FTX)

  February Get-Together

We are taking suggestions for the date of the next get-together. For me, I won't be able to make the 21st. For reasons of marital harmony, the 14th probably isn't a good idea either. I suggest the 28th. Any comments? Questions? -Duane (21 years ago, 19-Jan-04, to lugnet.loc.us.co, FTX)

  January 17th Pictures

The pictures from the January 17th meeting are up on my Brickshelf account. (URL) Kevin & Soren showed up with more yummy details again. Those who aren't coming to the get-togethers don't know what they're missing... -Duane (21 years ago, 19-Jan-04, to lugnet.loc.us.co, FTX)

  Re: NYCLUG... moving right along!

(...) Sid, This is great news! Being the person who organized the first regular NCLUG meetings, I'm impressed with the speed that you are getting everything done! Keep all of us posted with what goes on! Joe Meno: .Space Paparazzi, SciBrick (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jan-04, to lugnet.org, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, FTX)

  Target finds, Dallas TX

Got a Dumbledore's Office (4729) for $8.74 the other day. Also, the SuperTarget at Skillman/Abrams has loads of the SW Mini Podracer set for less than a buck right now on the 75% off aisle. But, why can't I find an AT-AT that doesn't have a great (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw, FTX)

  Re: set 7221

(...) I cut the DPI in half, so you should be able to load it better. The main reason I left the image so large was for the detail. (URL) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: set 7221

Hi! Michael Hopkins wrote to me as below. I do admit that I was a bit tired/unpacient and upset at the moment, and did not want to harm anyone. Ma apologioes for that. It is good that people post pictures etc. On the other hand, posting a 1 Mb (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: set 7221

The picture is to big, it only opens partly. When do people learn to resize their pictures? S Russell Clark <rclark@telis.org> wrote in message news:HrEBEH.Kzr@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) only (...) databases. (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Auctions at BrickFest PDX 2004

Ready to get some deals? Have some surplus LEGO you need to unload? Remember the excitement of your last great find? It is getting dusty on your shelf now - time to pass it along! Put it in the auction to be held at (URL) BrickFest PDX 2004>! We (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jan-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.loc.us.or, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.loc.ca.bc, FTX) !!

  Re: set 7221

(...) See (URL) for more info. I didn't go to an AMC theater during the holidays, dang it! James Wilson Dallas, TX (21 years ago, 13-Jan-04, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  set 7221

My sister picked this set up for me from an AMC movie theater. It was in the kid's pack. Warning: huge image! (URL) have not seen this set mentioned before, and I don't know if it is the only set available, or if there are others. Feel free to use (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  RE: Jan. 17th CoLUG Meeting - PLEASE READ

Hi. I don't think it conflicts with any plans - no, my wife's at work then, so no problems here. Same library, right? :) -john ___...___ Find out everything you need to know about Las Vegas here for that getaway. (URL) (21 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.loc.us.co)

  Lego article in the Republic

Found this in the Arizona Republic this morning. (URL) Jason (21 years ago, 11-Jan-04, to lugnet.loc.us.az, FTX)

  GFLTC at 4 shows last Dec 2003 - Images and more...

Wow! That was a December to remember... The Greater Florida LEGO Train Club (GFLTC) survived a train show filled December and here are some images to prove it. All of the shows were great fun and featured numerous MOCs and display methods. Seasonal (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jan-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.gflug, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.trains.org, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact