 Announcements / 2382
2381  |  2383
Subject:
MichLUG to display at the Great American Train Show in Novi, MI
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 15:59:02 GMT

This will be MichLTC's 4th year displaying at the Great American Train show in
Novi, MI. We frequently pull out all the stops for this show and this year is no
exception.  Looks for many new creations.  We will have multiple drop sections,
3 9v train loops, 2 12v loops, a transfer table, and many spectular details.

The Expo will run from 11am till 5pm on Saturday, Dec. 27th and Sunday, Dec.
28th.  Admission is $7.00 per adult, under 12 is free, parking is $5.00 per car.

Address:
Novi Expo Center
43700 Expo Center Dr
Novi, MI 48375-1135

Visit the Michigan LEGO® Train Club on the web at http://www.michlug.org

The Michigan LEGO® Train Club is not endorsed by or affiliated with the LEGO®
Group.

--

Jason Spears
MichLTC/MichLUG