 Local / United Kingdom / 99
Re: Acquired the latest full Lego catalogue..........
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 22:58:59 GMT

Huw Millington writes:
Obviously, we never get anything early - in all my 8 years experience, well • I
suppose it could have been different.

Last year, Beatties had 1998 stuff in about a week before Christmas!

As you say, we won't get sight of a new catalogue until early January. The
LEGO Club is pretty good at getting them out quickly, but I always ring up
on the 2nd Jan and request one anyway.

Well, I never knew that was the case as I have never seen it happen.  I can't
say I have shopped that close to Christmas.  I will keep a look out this year
though.

I'll get my LEGO Club one, we'll see who gets their's first :)

I wonder what will happen if I phone LEGO UK up in late Dec?  What is their
phone number?

Carbon 60