 Local / United Kingdom / 954
Re: LEGO Shopping in Stockholm & UK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral
Date:
Sat, 17 Jul 1999 08:11:58 GMT

On Sat, 17 Jul 1999 01:18:09 GMT, Mike Walsh uttered the following
profundities...

I left five of them and I paid 16 pounds each.  I left the five most beat up
sets in the lot.  I don't know if 16 pounds is a good deal or not but since
they are virtually impossible to come by in the US I really didn't worry too
much about the price.  What did the starter set sell for when it was
originally available?

Thanks! Hopefully they will reduce the price sometime this
millenium.
They were the same price, though if you collected the stickers
that ran with the promotion, you could get up to 3 pounds off,
but you had to buy hundreds of them!
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net remove nospam.(lugnet excepted)
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888