 Local / United Kingdom / 9380
  Re: Boxes and storage

A picture tells a thousand words. Poundstretcher is one store I know is nearby. I've never seen boxes there before but those stores stock whatever is cheapest at that time so I should just keep checking back. Those zagboxes look really useful for (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jan-05, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Boxes and storage

I've done some checking, Maplins do a similar box to the ZAG one, it's made by Raaco and is called service case 13 - they are £5.99 each. Look under tools on their website. Maplins have a store in Manchester at Fort Retail Park. The postcode is M8 (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jan-05, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Boxes and storage

Thanks. I just checked out the Maplin website and they also have sets of 45 little drawers for 15 Pounds. Who would have thought that drawers and boxes would go under tools. When I did a search for 'box' on the site it returned none of these but (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jan-05, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Boxes and storage

"Tim Gould" <t.gould(AT@)lancast...c(DOT.)uk> wrote in message news:I9wq9q.q0z@lugnet.com... (...) www.screwfix.com is another one to try, but it doesn't have a great selection to be honest. It's hard to find decent, cheap, cabinets that you can be (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jan-05, to lugnet.loc.uk)

  Re: Boxes and storage

"Tim Gould" <t.gould(AT@)lancast...c(DOT.)uk> wrote in message news:I9wq9q.q0z@lugnet.com... (...) Some reasonable ones here, particularly the flat, compartmentalised, type: (URL) Maplin one were like this but 9 high: (URL) (20 years ago, 6-Jan-05, to lugnet.loc.uk)