 Local / United Kingdom / 9223
Re: Scottish Lego Fest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 22:34:07 GMT

hi !
Well I'm sure once i finish the pirates hat .. he will be top-heavy again !
I've been a member of lugnet for quite a while.. i think it is a great resource
for the lego collector .. from the news to the set list (which i don't always
keep up to date)

:)
Yvonne

In lugnet.loc.uk, Stephen Kane wrote:
Hi Yvonne,

I agree that it means alot to meet up with other adult lego enthusiasts,
especially when living in an area where there aren't really any others
(like St Andrews). I'm glad to hear that the Pirate's head now stays on,
though it was kinda fun seeing it fall off all the time. :-) Be sure to put
up some pics of the finished product. I too have sent off my form to join
the Brickish Association after David's glowing reviews. Is it worth
becoming a member of lugnet also I wonder?

See you at the next fest!

Stephen