 Local / United Kingdom / 9207
9206  |  9208
Subject:
Scottish Lego Fest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 10:17:53 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I'd like to thank David Graham and family for making the fest on Saturday an
excellent event - it was great to catch up with everyone and getting people to
describe their favourite creation was a great idea. Being a fan from days of
yore, the model that had the most impact on me would have to be the large
version of Steven Locke's "Liberator" spaceship from Blake's 7, which used some
nice building techniqes :-

http://www.knightwriter.org/AA/Gallery/LegoF/bigliberator0002a.jpeg

He has some more Blake's 7 related creations here :-

http://www.hermit.org/Blakes7/Gallery/Special.html

Jennifer