 Local / United Kingdom / 7763
Re: 10020 arrived
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 11:22:21 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Scott Arthur writes:

I had to use a complex algorithm to decide when to order mine to ensure it
would arrive when my wife was at work. My 3, I hope, will be with me on
Wednesday..

One day later is OK. One day early my wife will impersonate (quiet
convincingly) the T-rex from JP 1.

They arrived two days early... the same day as the visa bill(!). Underneath,
I'm sure she loves me.

Scott A

Yes, Lego Shop-at-Home seem to have changed their shipping policy to the UK.
You can only have 'Priority-mail' now. It's quite pricey, and I've found it
tends to get here in 2 days flat!

Cheers,
Paul.