 Local / United Kingdom / 7771
Re: 10020 arrived
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 17:30:12 GMT

Yes, Lego Shop-at-Home seem to have changed their shipping policy to the UK.
You can only have 'Priority-mail' now. It's quite pricey, and I've found it
tends to get here in 2 days flat!

Cheers,
Paul.

Hang on, these shipping rates are the same as they always were.  The really
expensive one was 'Express Shipping'.  For a time there was 'Standard
Shipping' which took a fortnight when I tried it, but that was only 50p
cheaper than 'Priority'.

Jason J Railton