 Local / United Kingdom / 7759
Re: 10020 arrived
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 23:11:20 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Jason Briscoe writes:
One day later is OK. One day early my wife will impersonate (quiet
convincingly) the T-rex from JP 1.

Scott A

Uhmmmm.... I can relate to this, usually if she gets a peek up in the loft
if I have the trap door open!

Jason-

Spare a thought for me - someone was selling boxed 5571, 5581, 5591 and 8460
sets near me.  I've just spent three solid days sanding and varnishing the
dining room and bedroom floors as compensation, while these models are
sitting in their boxes whispering 'play with me' (at least I think they are
- the varnish fumes are getting to my head)

Mark

going back to the original thread, if I started to get into trains , my NLSO
would make that T rex look like a little poodle!

Just a thought, Scott and Jason, why don't we get them all together on 6
April, or would it turn into the Witches of Eastwick?