 Local / United Kingdom / 7764
Re: 10020 arrived
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 11:51:29 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Paul Cook writes:
In lugnet.loc.uk, Scott Arthur writes:

I had to use a complex algorithm to decide when to order mine to ensure it
would arrive when my wife was at work. My 3, I hope, will be with me on
Wednesday..

One day later is OK. One day early my wife will impersonate (quiet
convincingly) the T-rex from JP 1.

They arrived two days early... the same day as the visa bill(!). Underneath,
I'm sure she loves me.

Scott A

Yes, Lego Shop-at-Home seem to have changed their shipping policy to the UK.
You can only have 'Priority-mail' now. It's quite pricey, and I've found it
tends to get here in 2 days flat!

I wish they'd ship for free. I hate to pay full RRP and P&P which is double
what ParcelForce charge... and they bring it to me! I would buy much more
from them if P&P were less.

(Did you hear that Brad/LD?)

Scott A

=+=
Have you inspected Arthur’s Seat yet?
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=scotta

"A reasonable man adapts himself to suit his environment. An unreasonable
man persists in attempting to adapt his environment to suit himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man." (GBS)
=+=

Cheers,
Paul.