 Local / United Kingdom / 7762
Re: Sante Fe Number
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 16:17:40 GMT

"John Pinca" <jcpinca@tin.it> wrote:
My train has arrived, sort of, I'm in Italy and will be until April...

We ItLUGgers are going to have a LegoFest in Bologna on Sunday March 17.
You'd be very welcome.
There will be people coming from almost any location in Italy, so there's
the possibility that somebody picks you up where you are and drive you back
at the end of the day.
Email me at mario.ferrari@edis.it for more details.

Mario