 Local / United Kingdom / 7648
Re: Lego Blueprints Query & Weetabix Promo House Instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 12:20:24 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Jon D. Hayward writes:
Huw had scans of all the blueprints and Weetabix sets on his site... Are
they still there Huw?

I've scanned the three 1976 Weetabix set instructions but due to bad
planning (and very poor IT skills) I did it at too high a resolution.  I am
in the process of reducing the file size and I will then be emailing them
out to all who asked for a copy and submitting them to Brickshelf (no-one
has explained how I deal with the fact they have no number but I'm sure
Kevin has a way of sorting it).

Shouldn't be too long now.

Psi