 Local / United Kingdom / 7647
LEGO weekend: 6-7 April
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 11:44:56 GMT

All,

Preliminary details:

LEGOfest
========

Date:     Saturday 6 April
Time:     All day :-)
Location: My place, 2 miles off M25 J4

E-mail me for my address and directions :-)

People are welcome to stay overnight, but please bring a sleeping bag!

If anyone wants to go to the LEGO shop at Bluewater on the Saturday
afternoon (or even in the evening for food as well), it's about 12 miles
away (mostly motorway).

LLW Building experience