 Local / United Kingdom / 7651
Re: LEGO weekend: 6-7 April
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 12:47:44 GMT

"Mark Morgan" <coachie@excite.com> wrote in message
news:Gq16G7.Gpv@lugnet.com...

If anyone wants to go to the LEGO shop at Bluewater on the Saturday
afternoon (or even in the evening for food as well), it's about 12 miles
away (mostly motorway).

Did they have any reduced Lego there, and do you get 10% discount with a
season ticket?  I haven't been for ages, but don't recommend the food at • LSB.
The selection is awful and the pizzas are tiny and too chewy.  The Scala
baguettes are great though.

Minimal offerings of reduced goodies: some keychains down to £1.25; some
minifig packs £1 off; some old Star Wars sets price-matched with
Woolworths...

I've asked for discounts on every visit, but to no avail :-(

Don't forget though that we're talking a few months away yet, so everything
is likely to have changed by then...

Point taken about the food though ;-) We could always go to McDonalds just
around the corner instead!!!

Just Jono .oO