 Local / United Kingdom / 7644
7643  |  7645
Subject:
Lego Blueprints Query & Weetabix Promo House Instructions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 15 Jan 2002 21:41:23 GMT

Has anybody seen anything resembling these Lego Blueprints before?  Although
there is no date on them I reckon that they date back to about 1960 +/- a
couple of years.

http://www.honeygram.com/legobits/scans

Also, re the recent discussion about the Weetabix sets, I have put up a
boxshot and instruction scans from the house set in case anyone wants to
have a look.  Use the link above and select "rare sets" from the menu on the
left.

If you've any spare time left, have a close look at the studs on your 45deg
inverted slope bricks :)

Cheers
SteveScott