 Local / United Kingdom / 7228
Re: TVLF Picture Up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 15:19:36 GMT

"Lawrence Wilkes" <lawrence@thewilkesfamily.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message news:GK2zyu.F1z@lugnet.com...
Didn't take many pictures today.

However, they are on www.lug.sthost.com in gallery.

Please claim ownership of any models so I can update the captions

Thanks all for a great day.

regards
lawrence

Anyone else got pictures they would like to add?
Or link to?
Or provide a similar download from lug or their own site?

You can add your own links and download links on lug.

Or send me the pictures.

Or if you want, I can set you up as a user of the gallery then you can add them yourself.
You upload the pictures through your browser, and it automatically creates a thumbnail, and resizes the images.
Very easy to use
( oh the joys of open source code :-) )

regards
lawrence