 Local / United Kingdom / 7227
7226  |  7228
Subject:
Botch-up at TVLF
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 14:35:05 GMT

I seem to have made a bit of a mistake at TVLF - I grabbed a lot of town
wheel plates, but all of the wrong sort.

What I want to do is make a short narrow-gauge train run.  I have a few
small train clip-on wheels (more would be appreciated, if anyone has them
spare), and now some blue track.  The problem is the wheelbases I picked up
are all the 2x2 under-plate type, where the wheel pegs are raised on either
side.  They also stick out about half a stud too far on either side, which
are no use.  Does anyone have 5 or more simple 2x2 plates with wheel pegs on
either side?

I can swap for the slightly wider under-plate type, some black 4x7 mini car
base plates, or a 2x8 yellow brick with sloped ends and wheel pegs...

Jason J Railton