 Local / United Kingdom / 7226
Re: TVLF Picture Up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 13:18:42 GMT

Hi to all,

First I like to thanks Lawrence for giving us the opportunity to meet
all together.

I went to your site and it could be a good idea to have a ZIP file
containing the pictures of the Week end.

Now that I've got fewer missing parts and having spent the sunday
transforming the living room in a play room, I'm impatient to go
to the next fest to get more :-)

I'd like to have a meeting with several RCX. Maybe someone could come
with a laptop and the IR brick.

I'd like to see something like RCX playing sports or controlling the trains,
traffic light etc...

Gael, very happy by this week end.

Lawrence Wilkes wrote:

Didn't take many pictures today.

However, they are on www.lug.sthost.com in gallery.

Please claim ownership of any models so I can update the captions

Thanks all for a great day.