 Local / United Kingdom / 7229
Re: TVLF Picture Up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 15:17:49 GMT

"Gael FRAZIER" <gael@netonthejet.com> wrote in message news:3BAF32B2.60E757F7@netonthejet.com...
Hi to all,

First I like to thanks Lawrence for giving us the opportunity to meet
all together.

I went to your site and it could be a good idea to have a ZIP file
containing the pictures of the Week end.

There are now 2 zip files in the downloads section.

One is a set of 1200 pixel wide images - 3.2meg download
Second is a set of 800 pixel wide images - 1.6 meg download

You can save any individual image remember by right clicking on it.

If anyone wants the original 1600 pixel wide images I will happily email them

(oh the joys of broadband ;-) )

regards