 Local / United Kingdom / 7224
Re: TVLF Picture Up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 09:22:22 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Lawrence Wilkes writes:
Didn't take many pictures today.

However, they are on www.lug.sthost.com in gallery.

Please claim ownership of any models so I can update the captions

Thanks all for a great day.

regards
lawrence

Not many?  That's more than I could store on my camera at SCLF! (bigger
memory now though).

Thanks for organising it.  Great to have a table-top layout at last.

Jason J Railton

P.S. My stuff (in detail.  Feel free to edit down :-)
Pic #3 - Backwater railway bridge.
Pic #4 - Water tower, hut and coal bunker.
Pic #5 - Automatic level crossing; signal box; Caledonian Railway 'OF' class
saddle tank engine (the blue 0-4-0) and all its mixed freight wagons
(including Bolsover Colliery, Saxa Salt and Blue Circle Cement Co. wagons)
approaching the crossing; LMS and GWR steam trains on side-table (RHS).
Pic #9 - 'Duchess' class 4-6-2 of the London Midland & Scotland Railway, No.
6233 "Duchess of Hamilton".