 Local / United Kingdom / 7081
Re: International Society of Meccanomen
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 11:36:02 GMT

"Simon Bennett" <simon.bennett@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
news:GIF4CM.G2E@lugnet.com...
The Meccano can I opened continues to spill worms...

I have had the following email from the Chairman of the International
Society of Meccanomen:

<snip>

Does the International Society of Meccano*men* allow women or is it an
entirely male society?  Surely that's not 'Politically Correct' these days.
Think of the MCC, etc.

Seems to me that they are not quite up to the social, cultural and
technological standards of LUGNET.

Tom.