 General / 32617
Re: International Society of Meccanomen
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 20:19:20 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Steve Lane writes:

I've always been able to see both the merits and limitations of Meccano. It
would be nice though to get one over on the media types.

Ya that WOULD be funny, eh?... let the media stage a big "debate", make sure
it's on live TV, and then have a love-in and refuse to disagree with
anything the other side says, but instead make snide comments about the media...

Naaa.. never work.