 Local / United Kingdom / 6576
Re: Sopwith Camel: Model Team by any other name...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 19 May 2001 00:42:53 GMT

I just rotated the pieces at the end of the strings, until they were taut.

I do like these sculptures.
As long as they're not released too frequently, and the quality doesn't drop
off, it's likely to be the only series in which I remain complete.

I very nice model.

Huw Millington wrote in message ...

"Nathaniel Cross" <nathaniel@than.org> wrote in message
I have to agree with everything Huw says - it's a really excellent set. • The
radial engine is particularly nice. It's a shame the strings on the wings
aren't taut but, like Huw says, a little tweakery may be possible here.

I adjusted the positions of the strings at their upper ends -- I moved them
both 2 studs along the 1x8 plate. That has done the job.

Huw