 Local / United Kingdom / 6572
Re: Sopwith Camel: Model Team by any other name...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 18:49:15 GMT

"Nathaniel Cross" <nathaniel@than.org> wrote in message
I have to agree with everything Huw says - it's a really excellent set. • The
radial engine is particularly nice. It's a shame the strings on the wings
aren't taut but, like Huw says, a little tweakery may be possible here.

I adjusted the positions of the strings at their upper ends -- I moved them
both 2 studs along the 1x8 plate. That has done the job.

Huw