 Local / United Kingdom / 6574
Re: Sopwith Camel: Model Team by any other name...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 19:32:01 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Mark James writes:

4. (and this could be Guinness related, see also 2.) I had difficulty
attaching the struts from fusilage to upper wing, and have a definite upward
bow to the upper wing when looked at head on? Me, or the Liffey Water?

The wings on real planes often do bow upward a bit. This makes them self
correcting when inadvertantly banked. No idea (I haven't gotten my copy yet)
if that is a designed in feature or just luck.