 Local / United Kingdom / 6553
Re: Sopwith Camel: Model Team by any other name...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 10:22:19 GMT

I have to agree with everything Huw says - it's a really excellent set. The
radial engine is particularly nice. It's a shame the strings on the wings
aren't taut but, like Huw says, a little tweakery may be possible here.

Unless I'm mistaken this is a significant set in another way - isn't it the
first 'modern' military model from Lego? Previously everything has been
ancient (castle, ninja) or futuristic/fantasy (space). The Camel is a
serious WW1 killing machine.

Nathaniel