 Local / United Kingdom / 6427
Re: lots of new stuff on shop at home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2001 11:57:40 GMT

Jason J. Railton <j.j.railton@cwcom.net> wrote in message
news:GCrAJM.H8u@lugnet.com...

I haven't seen some of these packs available before now.  Good to see the
brown bricks from the catalogue appearing on the website, but why only 2x4
brown slopes?  We need 2x2s, 3x3s and corners to make some decent
complicated rooftops.

I think they have all been available before, but some are very old, like the
garage doors and large harbour/platform plates, which according to brickset
date back to around 1991 (shame they are not available!)

Huw