 Local / United Kingdom / 6419
Re: lots of new stuff on shop at home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2001 08:19:42 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Lawrence Wilkes writes:

"Lawrence Wilkes" <lawrence@thewilkesfamily.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in
message news:GCqzFA.Myp@lugnet.com...
Well not really new as such,
but the rest of the accessory packs have been put on-line
now 173 items in bulk bricks

also several 12v train parts in the Train theme section

also roll up garage door packs though,  with grooved bricks and hinged
panels, and shooting cannons.

Overall, I was shocked at some of th prices... I noticed the 9v train Motor
is £23!

These updates seem to be Europe only

Indeed. The highlights (for me) are:
5030 : Raod Signs for Lights
5184 : Castle Spares
5187 : Garage Doors
5175 : Classic Space Spares

Speaking of classic space, my daughter got her 1st set a couple of weeks ago:
http://www154.pair.com/eh105jb/ruth_and_CS.jpg

Scott A

regards
lawrence