 Local / United Kingdom / 5986
Re: Train fans: Let's get our act together before Gosport!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 19:49:24 GMT

"Jason J. Railton" <j.j.railton@cwcom.net> wrote in message

I'll also be starting a petition to get Jon D Hayward to bring something
he's actually built himself :)

LOL :-)

I'll have you know that my black-and-white Metrolinerish and Club Cars are
now up and running... I could also bring along displays of 'London busses
through the ages', '603 in any colour you want', 'Expert Builder Classic
Cars' and a bit more ;-)

Just Jono .oO