 Local / United Kingdom / 5749
5748  |  5750
Subject:
9v Wheels
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 16:28:41 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Lawrence Wilkes writes:
The older wheels are not a problem I find. They might not look so elegant in
terms of the surround, but they do the job.

Don't you find that the old 12v wheels tend to derail when you run them over
9v points?

I am desperately looking for extra 9v wheels to convert my 12v rolling stock
for this reason. Also a couple of buffers (buffer bars only). Please email
me if you have any to offer.

Cheers,
Paul.