 Local / United Kingdom / 5750
5749  |  5751
Subject:
Guess who paid for those eToy Lego bargains?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 16:38:13 GMT

Looks like Lego might to be picking up the bill or part of it!
regards
lawrence

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - A group of creditors owed about $100 million by
eToys Inc. extended a deadline to refrain from pressing claims against the
troubled Internet toy seller while it seeks a buyer or investor to prop up
the company, an attorney for the creditors said on Wednesday.

The creditors group, which includes such names as toy makers Mattel Inc.
Hasbro Inc. and Lego Systems, had set a previous deadline of Jan. 31, but
extended that until Feb. 15, said Michael Fox, a New York attorney who
represents the group.