 Local / United Kingdom / 5747
Re: New to trains - want to swap for a long wagon or two?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 15:31:17 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Lawrence Wilkes writes:
I find the problem is magnets, not buffers.
I seem to have accumulated a sufeit of  buffers without magnets.
I have lots of short wagon plates, wheels and buffers, but no magents.

see my trades page
http://www.thewilkesfamily.freeserve.co.uk/lego_trades.htm
(ps some of these things have gone. Must update)

regards
lawrence

Oh - didn't see you had a trades page (doh).  But, I should have specified
9V style train wheels.  And I do mean I'm after buffer bars complete with
magnets, btw (though one or two plain ones might be handy for buffer stops
in sidings).  For a moment I thought the stuff I had bought was missing
magnets, but it turns out that the strength of some of the magnets had
pulled the pegs out of a nearby buffer.  The magnets were all there, its
just that a lot of them were all stuck to one wagon!

Jason.