 Local / United Kingdom / 5641
Re: UCS X-wing quickie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 09:22:41 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Mark Morgan writes:
Has anyone got any better ideas than mine for disposing of the Etoys
packaging material?  I dissolved them in half a bucket of hot water to
make a thick paste.  The trouble is that it seems to be fermenting in my
rubbish bin, judging from the awful smell given off.
Mark

I was going to put some in an empty packet of Wotsits and leave them lying
around at work for a laugh - but on closer inspection they were too much
like the real thing.  I'm not sure anyone would spot that they were fake.
I'm sure they're made in the same way as Wotsits, but without the flavouring
- and possibly some nasty chemicals too.  It's suprising to see how they
just fall apart in water - try it.

The box I've had in the house for a few weeks doesn't smell.  Maybe it's
only if they get damp.  I'll just chuck the whole lot in the bin, and let
them degrade in a landfill.

I also discovered a new name for this stuff.  Someone at work with
connections to the Navy referred to it as 'womble sh*t'.

Jason.

Jason.