 Local / United Kingdom / 5635
Re: UCS X-wing quickie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 20:07:03 GMT

Has anyone got any better ideas than mine for disposing of the Etoys
packaging material?  I dissolved them in half a bucket of hot water to
make a thick paste.  The trouble is that it seems to be fermenting in my
rubbish bin, judging from the awful smell given off.

My Daughter commented that they looked and smelled like school crisps. If
you dab one into your mouth, they are clearly organic in composition,
dissolving and tasting much like, erm, school crisps. I am not surprised
they fermented. I shudder to think what goes into them though.